Continuing our Architerra Advantage series to highlight some of the key features of an Architerra built home, today Maria walks us through the Primary (master) bedroom, bathroom and walk-in closet.
When we design primary suites, we really strive to creates spaces that enable the perfect morning and your own private oasis. We know mornings can be hectic and busy, so having your closet, shower and vanity combined into a single space helps make that routine go faster and/or allows you the private space to relax without disturbing the rest of the house. Plus, a door separating the toilet from the rest of the room makes sharing with a partner or child(ren) easier.
Plus, our suites include lots of extra-special luxury touches like full-height tile showers, Huntwood cabinetry, and beautiful stone countertops. Some of our top details that come standard in every Architerra master suite include:
- 8′ Interior Doors & Soaring Ceilings – Extra height for extra light and open spaces – enjoy your bright and airy home.
- Fully Tiled Shower (Master Bath) – Surround Tile with Fiberglass Pan: Designer selected, handlaid tile to add luxury, beauty, and timelessness. Plus, tile extends floor to ceiling for added moisture resistance and beauty.
- Frameless Shower Door with Hardware to Match Plumbing: Sleek, sophisticated, and easier to clean.
- Water Closet: Privacy please! The separate water closet keeps the main bathroom cleaner and accessible at all times.
- Solid Surface Countertops – Appealing and easy-to-clean
- Huntwood Cabinetry – in your choice of painted or stained: High-quality, solid wood cabinets constructed by a local company with a long-standing reputation for excellence.
- Beautiful Kohler Plumbing Fixtures – In Brushed Nickel or Matte Black + Matching Bath Accessories: Beautiful, functional, and best-of-all, built to last.
- Nest Thermostat + Air Conditioning Paired with Energy Efficient Furnace: Air conditioning is an Architerra standard for those hot summer days! Plus, enjoy the energy savings and simple HVAC monitoring from your home or your mobile device.
- Luxury Flooring – Easy to maintain, durable, quiet, structurally sound; dream floors do come true!
- Oversized Pella Windows with Low-E Coating: Add extra light to your home, without the extra utility charge. Low-emissivity (Low-E) coating blocks harmful UV rays and delivers exceptional energy efficiency year-round for savings and comfort.